Let’s Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goals
So you’ve just made one of the most important decisions of your life – to get back into the gym and start working on your health and fitness. Congratulations! What’s the next step? Let’s get things started with a Fitness Orientation. Our friendly fitness staff will show you around the gym. They’ll help you get acclimated so that you know how all of the equipment works. They will also help you get an understanding of the gyms policies and procedures.
Another benefit of the Fitness Orientation is that our staff can better assess your current health and fitness level, then customize a workout routine specifically for you. They will help you set attainable goals. Hitting these goals will have you seeing results in no time.
You’ll get answers to questions like:
- What does this machine do? Most of the equipment is designed to work multiple muscle groups. Our fitness staff will explain the best machines to use to target certain muscles.
- There are so many buttons on the treadmill and stationary bike. What’s what? Those machines are designed to measure several things. We’ll show you how to use them.
- Should I workout with free weights or machines? Our staff will explain the benefits of using both.
- What classes does this gym offer? There are different classes to choose from. We’ll explain each class, its benefit to you, and the times and days the classes are held.
- I’m trying to lose weight. But how much should I lose and still be healthy? We can measure your body fat percentage and help you figure out your ideal weight.
- I’m looking for a full service gym. What amenities do you have? Our staff will let you know everything that is available to you.
Let’s schedule your Fitness Orientation today! We look forward to seeing you.